Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 1

Hello world,

 There is just one thing that I want to share with you today and that is a BIG, FAT,  THANK YOU.  Thank you for stopping by and thank you for taking the time.  Now you are free to leave.....just kidding...well actually you are always free to leave but let me tell you about the reason why this is day one for blogging and day one of my future.  I have signed up for this program several times but have yet to take advantage of it as I should.....UNTIL NOW.  Why now....well because I lost my job :( so I have no more excuses and I have no more money or time to waste by not using the site. The site is Wealthy Affiliate University.  This site has hundreds of people on it but I didn't hear about it until my friend told me so .....now I'm tell you guys so you can take a peak (actually 10 free days worth of peaks).  This site not only gives you skills but guarantees you that you can be financially happy with your life if you put in a little hard work, NOT at all a get rich scheme. Wealthy Affiliate University give me a reason to be on the computer besides just checking my profile....now I'm checking by back account too.  With the skills learned from this site you can get paid while you sleep, while your on vacation, while your cooking, while your washing dishes,while your picking the kids up....if you haven't gotten the point yet you get paid while on AND off the computer.  Now where do you work that does that????  So  anyway I haven't made any money as of yet but I have learned so much and I'm only on day 4 of training.  I have a goal of $50 by 8/23/12 so I let you know what happens.  Talk to you guys later and  don't forget to at least check out the site.  Let me know if you have any questions comments or concerns!!!!

Love always
Div'ya


No comments:

Post a Comment